Last update: 19/10/2022
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
All title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in and to the Breachers Website and Breachers Products are owned by Triangle Factory and Triangle Factory’s licensors. The Breachers Website and Breachers Products including their materials are licensed, not sold, for your use. This license does not confer any title or ownership.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
When making use of the Breachers Website and the Breachers Products, you agree to adhere to the following rules of conduct (“Code of Conduct”):
- You do not violate any applicable laws of regulations, including with the content you upload on your account;
- You do not tamper with the organizational and technical measures installed by Triangle Factory to guarantee a secure and safe environment for its users or use a device or software that could interfere with these measures;
- You are respectful towards other users, you do not interfere with their use of the Breachers Products and Breachers Website and you do not upload or distribute content that is inappropriate, harmful, constitutes hate speech, is defamatory, harassing, offensive or threatening or that violates the (intellectual property) rights of a third party;
- You do not cheat, boost or engage in anti-competitive behaviour or sell your account, user name or your achievements from Breachers Products;
- You do not (attempt to) interfere with the software used by the Breachers Website or Breachers Products or engage in hacking, spamming, installing malware or other viruses;
- You cannot modify or make any derivative works of the (content on the) Breachers Website and Breachers Products, in whole or in part, or remove any proprietary notices or labels;
- You cannot make use of the Breachers Website and Breachers Products in violation with your agreements with third parties, for example your user agreement with a platform provider (e.g. Oculus, Steam, Viveport);
- You cannot impersonate another user or attempt to obtain, the password, account information, or other private information from other users;
- You cannot use personal data that you receive about another user while using the Breachers Website or Breachers Products for any other purposes than to engage in a Breachers game. You will not attempt to identify another user outside of the context of the Breachers Website or Breachers Products or violate the privacy of another user in any other way; and
- THIRD PARTY LINKS OR CONTENT
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
While we do our best to provide the Breachers Website and Breachers Products without errors or inaccuracies and ensure access to our Breachers Website and Breachers Products at all times, we do not make any warranties regarding the content or the availability of the Breachers Website and Breachers Products.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE Breachers WEBSITE AND THE Breachers PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND YOUR USE OF THE Breachers WEBSITE AND Breachers PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TRIANGLE FACTORY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. This includes, without limitation, that we do not warrant (express or implied) that our Breachers Website or Breachers Products are free from errors, defects, viruses, or harmful components.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONTACT US
Join our Discord Server to participate in our open alpha, be part of the community and stay informed about when the game launches later this year!
Copyright © 2022-2023 Triangle Factory BV